MM High Potential
The Mayr-Melnhof Group is the worldwide largest producer of recycled cartonboard with a rising position in virgin fibre based board and the leading European manufacturer of folding cartons. More than 8,900 employees work for the Group in 39 production sites generating approx. EUR 1.9 billion in annual sales.
The MM Group is listed on the Vienna stock exchange in the ATX Prime-Market and keeps expanding, offering ambitious employees extraordinary professional advancement opportunities.
We are looking for RANGERS
- our future managers!
Are you looking for challenges?
Do you want to acquire new technical and management
Are you international and mobile?
- University degree (technical, packaging technology, paper techniques, management or economics with a focus on finance)
- First practical experience (approximately 2-3 years) in a production company
- Hands-on, flexible, innovative, ambitious and a real teamplayer
- Ready to take initiative and responsibility
- International experience and mobility
- Fluent in English and at least one more language
The MM Ranger-Program:
- The Ranger program lasts for three years with three stations in three different production mills or plants
- The program gives you the opportunity to complete different projects in different mills or plants and in different countries
- Each project will allow you to gain deep knowledge of Mayr-Melnhof and is full of challenges
- You will participate regularly in management trainings and development programs
- A mentor in every mill or plant will support you
- After the completion of the Ranger program you are ready to take over a demanding management position or an expert position
If you are interested in this challenging position and would like to join a high performing program within a big group please send us your written application with the headline "Ranger" to: